Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome! Sit! Stay!

Hi! This is my brand new blog because, well, I'm brand new. Allow me to introduce myself to you - I am Freddy the Dog. That is not my full name and only partially my real name but I am a two-and-a-half month redhead Toy Poodle. But hence, that is who I am. I was adopted three weeks ago by the best owner in the entire world. And of course, she has her own blog, too. She is totally competitive, sheesh! Click here! Her name is Lorna, but I digress.

Back to me...! So, this was a pic of me on the first night I was brought home. I was born in Orange County to the best parents ever and well, hehe, I was actually a surprise! How could you not fall in love with me, though?



Lorna obviously didn't know a clue as to what to do with me so I helped her along. I decided to not ever let her sleep through the night, because if I can't, why should she? I was however, fortunate enough to have the best previous parents who pretty much housetrain me so when it hits me, I just run to the door. I know, I'm nearly tragically perfect at two-and-a-half months.

So keep reading about my adventures and where I am in the world. It's a fun ride and all about the journey. And the treats and the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment