Friday, October 7, 2011

Dog Beach in Malibu

I'm totally a Cali boy so I have now visited the Leo Carillo State Park twice, which has 1.5 miles of beach area. It's a little bit of a trek as it's twenty eight miles northwest of Santa Monica. Apparently it's a super famous location where TV shows and films have been shot such as "Gidget", "The Karate Kid", "The Craft", "Inception" and "Grease".

I'm allowed there but I guess not between towers 2 and 3. I can be on a leash so it's perfect and there are tons of other happy dogs, just chilling and running. And if you don't believe me, check out some of my beach pics.

Ok, I know I'm tiny but I didn't realize that my new ride was going to be a hat!




Here's a little perspective - check me out with this French dude.




Aw, living the dream with Lorna...!




And this is my iconic beach shot taken by the uber talented photographer Olaf Hauschulz. Or as I like to call him, Uncle Olaf!

No comments:

Post a Comment